Ford Ranger DC RH04 Profi hardtop by Road Ranger
Hardtop RH04 Profi for Ranger DC is a simple and convenient model that will appeal to every pickup owner. Outwardly, it is an almost identical copy of the Standard, the simplest modification in this line, but this is something akin to an optical illusion. Like all Profi class hardtops, this one is equipped with fully opening side windows, only they are opaque and look like a natural extension of a completely blind hardtop. Also, the improved properties of this product include a framed rear door with built-in glass.
This design gives the hardtops reliability. Access inside the body is possible from all 4 sides - in addition to windows and a door equipped with heated glass, a front window is also provided. The format and size of the product are optimal - the luggage compartment is spacious and roomy, and the external characteristics of the car are on top.
Hardtop Road Ranger RH04 Profi features for Ford Ranger DC:
- plastic side windows are made of GRP-panels, have the ability to fully open;
- felt interior;
- gas shock absorbers;
- trunk lock;
- interior LED lighting;
- rear window with heating;
- connects to the car's central locking;
- improved tailgate water tightness;
- mounting kit included;
- adhesive film for armouring the paintwork of the car body in the places where the hardtop is installed;
- sealing material for mounting hardtop;
- one-piece front window;
- ease of control with one hand;
- double locking mechanism;
- rear spoiler with integrated brake light;
- easy and fast installation with 7 clamps;
- ability to connect to the central lock;
- set of electrical equipment for connection to the onboard network.